Field Engineer/Customer Service Representative
Lightectron, It's a fun and rewarding place to work for a winning team!
Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefit.
Paid live training from the best professionals in the country.
Growing company with future management opportunities and clear personal career path.
We're looking for an exceptional Customer Service Representative and Field Engineer to help us achieve happy customers, happy employees, and profitable revenue. You will book service appointments and do whatever is necessary to promote customer satisfaction.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth. You thrive in a fun, fast-paced, goal-driven environment
As part of your scope of duties and responsibilities, you will be responsible for overseeing all smart lighting, energy saving projects of our customers in the United States which includes but not limited to project sites in New York, Washington DC and California or as to be assigned by company's management if the assignment is within your scope of duties and responsibilities as field engineer or customer service representative.
Your job description is inclusive of but not limited to:
Oversee and direct Smart Lighting, energy saving and all related projects from conception to completion;
Analyze and develop the procedures, staffing requirements, budget plans and timetables for each project with the goal of optimum efficiency and economy.
Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs;
• Prepare cost estimates, budgets, and work timetables;
• Direct and coordinate every phase and details of the implementation for each project including installation, testing, problem solving, quality control, quality assurance, the selection of the tools, materials and equipment, etc.
• Interpret and explain contracts and technical information to other professionals;
• Review and evaluate the project progress for each project and modify the procedures if needed to ensure project progress on schedule and within prescribed budget.
• Review the work progress on daily basis where logistically feasible;
• Prepare internal and external reports including the project progress report for management.
• Report work progress and budget matters to management;
• Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other construction specialists;
• Coordinate with other personnel within the division, other divisions, contractors and subcontractors to comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, other related regulations and to ensure the smooth implementation.
• Select, schedule, and coordinate subcontractor activities;
• Respond to work delays, emergencies, and other problems;
• Comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations;
• Monitor and participate, when necessary or required, all onsite and offsite projects at all customers sites or assigned project site to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations;
• Select tools, materials and equipment and monitor the use of such equipments;
• Supervise contractual conditions of performance;
• Plan ahead to help prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones;
• Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses through the use and supervision of outside consultants and permitting agencies;
• Analyze, manage and mitigate risks;
• Establish procedure and monitor quality construction standards and the use of proper installation techniques;
• Other duties as reasonably required and necessary in which to execute your obligation as Management Consultant.
• Hire support or provide as necessary to fulfill the above job descriptions with prior approval from company.
• Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling and personable.
• Respond to customer requests, resolving issues, and promoting the brand.
• Be professional and establish customer support, encouraging repeat business.
• Participate in technical training.
• Adhere to the company's plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
• Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
• Proven track record in customer service.
• IT competent (indepth computer skills such as offices, entry level programming and server setup).
• Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communications.
• Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
• Some college, Bachelor degree, professional training, or equivalent is a plus.
• Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
• Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
• Highly motivated, flexible, and a great attitude on life.